Saturday, November 17, 2012

Call for contributors

When I started this blog, I had hoped to be able to write something every day and keep the blog as current as possible. Sadly, with a full-time job and two small humans to care for, I just don't have the time to do everything I set out to do. Which is why I'm opening up this blog to anyone who wants to write Brewers.

While any type of article is welcome, I'm specifically looking for help with:
       game/series recaps
       player profiles
       acquisitions/free agency stuff
       the occasional opinion piece
The free agency and game recaps are the areas I would most like to improve seeing as I'm often at work when news breaks and during most weeknight games. Player capsules and other stuff can be done at any time, but help with those would also be welcome.

So if any of this interests you, please contact me by email at jerryheldred@gmail.com or on twitter @jheldred.


No comments:

Post a Comment